I'm sick of fighting the same team – nay, OPPONENT! – in PvP

I believe there is a PvP rework on the roadmap. But not imminent. Assume you’ll have to live with this for quite a while longer.

After th 5.0 release it became even more painful - 3 times in 15 minutes i was fighting the same opponent, it makes every 3rd or 2nd fight with the same person. Disgusting. @Saltypatra any feedback?

Yeah, ive also mentioned this. Thousands of players playing, yet fight the same 5 queen bee teams over and over and over. And over again. Instead of havin it scale with our level, just keep it random. Refresh it if thats not the battle youre lookin for or if theyre too low of level to be a challenge, ya know.

The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome) - Page 129 —  Dead By Daylight

Hopefully in a future update we will be able to pay money to buy a “PvP pass” to stop this happening :smiley:

This is pretty much PvP in a nut shell, find an annoying defense team on YT and place it yourself (Or fight it and place it yourself) it’s a everlasting circle that I don’t think they’ll change at all wish they did because same team fight’s are just yeah boring. Had enough of them back when Gorgotha, TDS, Famine and QM ruled the PvP along with some runner ups… EK/Kraken/Desert Mantis, Valkyrie, Justice, Mab… Forest Troll, Queen Nyx, Kraken x2.

I would also like more diversity.
For example I think you should have a small chance for a random opponent to show up, and for players who don’t do pvp to also show up.
I often want to try to get pet gnomes but then run into the same 5 teams and I lose interest.

2 Likes

For the record, you get more resources (and Honour) by setting an obviously easy-to-beat defence team.

That’s partly because more people will play you, and you get resources for every defence loss; partly because Revenge battles are worth about ten times a defence win.

During Campaign weeks, you attract the most battles by setting any Legendary or Mythic that the campaign wants killed, filled out by troops of the type and colour featured in campaign tasks. I always look for troops that do no damage and don’t increase Health/Armour. I try to post my recommendations in the Campaign Task thread.

3 Likes