I'm curious of ideas!

I can’t play the same team time after time, but if its just a mindless go-to (for explores), I have to favour damage to all, exploders with a tank upfront.

i.e. Gorgotha, TDS, whoever, sylvanimora

If I want a safe team then I will take an entirely different approach - based around Spirit fox, mana drain, and slowly sniping them to death.

The only team that I’ve found I need a safe team against is the justice/valk/mab combo - for them (if I remember to change it) I will use some form of khorvash, Amira, spirit fox team - but even then it will change week to week.

1 Like

@SpecialRX I hear that, I am constantly switching teams, its a win lose at the same time, I’m mostly looking for pvp, I got explores on downpack.

Psions, Famines, bleh, kerbs, the ush!

Well, you can easily replace El with Sylv. Not like it’s wise to be casting El much even if you had it. Not with the fake RNG screwing him over.
And Sylv basically has the same disabling skull dmg effect as El. :slight_smile:

1 Like

KK. For them it would be Khorvash, Amira, xx, Spirit fox – xx would likely be Desdamona, (she will wreck Valk, Golgotha, famine, Kerb, fairly easily.

Its super reliable and extremely safe! I use that against the ‘unholy trinity’ - and very rarely lose. For me, that team sits in slot ten, its the only team that has been renamed, and unchanged for months and months… Ive named it “F**k Your Crew” - and I haven’t lost with it in a long, long while.

1 Like