Platform, device version and operating system
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I don’t know the exact trigger, but it feels like at least once an hour the game asks me to leave an App Store review. This is aggravating because:
- I’ve already left a review. I can’t leave another. I can edit my current review, but pestering me to do so is only likely to make me worsen it.
- As of iOS 11, the Apple Human Interface Guidelines discourage this behavior and system settings were introduced to enforce it:
Apple recommends limiting your requests to 3 times per year. I’m generally asked at least 5 times daily and I suspect you display the prompt hourly.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Too often. This is new with 3.4. In 3.3 it felt like I’d get asked maybe once per week, but that was infrequent enough I didn’t care.
Steps to make it happen again
- Open the game to try to check tribute.
- Deal with a pet notification.
- Deal with the Events/Offers screen.
- Deal with the request to leave a review I’ve already left.