I think the subject is self explanatory. No need to influence the votes by sharing my thoughts more than I need to for the clarifications below.
- Adventure Boards
- Chaos Orbs (drop rate/use)
- Cheating (more human focus eliminating cheaters from the game)
- Class Trials (variety, ability to earn XP)
- Classes (Champion XP) / Hero Talent Trees
- Deeds (Imperial Deeds as well)
- Diamonds/Jewels (more uses or less cost)
- Faction Assaults (Length of Time, ability to get to level 500, rewards)
- Game Chat (Changes/Moderation)
- Gems Currency (consistent value balance across the game)
- Gold (Increase ability to attain due to increase cost over the years.)
- Guild Wars
- Legendary Tasks
- Monetization (how GoW Earns money)*
- Notifications (more stability)
- Overall Difficulty
- Pets (more balance with food and kingdoms)
- Pet Rescues (Length of Time, cosmetic pets, pet baskets, less RNG streaking)
- Player Interaction (less time working on the game, more time playing/talking about the game)
- PvP (Ranked or Casual)
- PvP/Guild Wars Defense (ability to have influence over it ex. “Gem Sliders”)
- RNG (less streaky, more balance)
- Quality Assurance (bug testing)
- Servers (less lag, more dependability)
- Souls/Glory (More uses for it)
- Towers of Doom
- TraitStones (every type)
- Treasure Maps
- Troops (rebalances/more variety)
- Tutorials/Game Guides (teaching players how to play)
- VIP Bonuses
- Weapons (rebalance/more variety)
Whether it should or shouldn’t matter is not up for debate. But please (your choice mind you) include your vip level in the comments below after voting. As well as your current hero level** and how long you have been playing gems of war***.
*Please elaborate in the comments below.
**If you have multiple accounts just go with the highest level on each platform please.
***If you took any breaks from the game. Please deduct that time from your initial install to now.
The max options for polls is 40. So at least a few categories had to be combined. I tried to keep them as seperate as possible though.