If Goats Could Fly

IF GOATS COULD FLY…

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Sky Goat

The Sky Goat will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: A Flock of Goats

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Sky Goat, Winged Bison, Nax, King Silenus, Pan, and the Faerie Gobmother. This event has 3 Phases:

• Phase 1 – The first 2 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 2 – The first 4 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 3 – All 6 battles are now available with an equal chance of appearing. This phase continues until the end of the event.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Sky Goat: 4 Goat Pelts
  • Winged Bison: 5 Goat Pelts
  • Nax: 6 Goat Pelts
  • King Silenus: 7 Goat Pelts
  • Pan: 8 Goat Pelts
  • Faerie Gobmother: 9 Goat Pelts

Each Goat Pelt is worth 5 points. As the battles against the Sky Goat get harder, they will increase the amount of Goat Pelts given by 25%.

4 Likes

I’m glad the devs fixed the damage output on the Sky Goat. If only they would do the same for Ahries.

Well you need a little bit of Pollyanna in your life :slight_smile:

So only the sky goat gets more pelts from being a higher level room? The rest are low level room first?

All the rooms gets more difficult, their level increases. But only Sky Goat also has increasing rewards - each battle gives 1 Goat Pelt more than the previous one.

1 Like

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary:

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 2 (approx 70 battles)

Reward Amounts:

Battles and Scoring

Sky Goat will be dropping the most points even by the end of phase 1.

6 Likes

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Avoid spending money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just close and lock your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary .

7 Likes

Take the lowest level of Sky Goat: the bonus is based on the number of previous wins against this battle, NOT the level.

(Unless something has changed.)

5 Likes

Starlight is spot on right here. Any level Sky Goat will do. The drops increase based on encounters won rather than level.

I’m updating the graphics now. Thank you again for the nudge!

4 Likes

Fed up with your spamming

I’m at 38th fight.
About to make 3th “Gobmother” fight and still no “Pan”.
I put 2xPan defense team on PvP.
Edit: 4th Gobmother at 41th fight
Edit2: Finally a “Pan” at 51th fight. 2nd on 53th. Out of sigils (TierV) and can’t kill the 3th on 55th fight

Sorry. :cry:

I really wish Infinity Plus Two would handle their loot boxes in a fair way. We all make mistakes, but it’s how you handle those mistakes that matters, especially if you keep repeating them and it costs customers money each time.

We are currently missing Hawthorn from chests, he was supposed to get added months ago according to this announcement:

The issue was supposed to get looked into several weeks ago. The community never heard back from that, apparently this ended up as yet another configuration error that must never officially be mentioned again.

I’ll be happy to stop “spamming” once Infinity Plus Two gets a grip on their business practices. Proper refunds for faulty loot boxes, or preferably some basic quality control that ensures those errors don’t happen so often. I’m also fed up with posting the alert each week, but as long as Infinity Plus Two keeps stonewalling purchase issues I feel this is something those willing to spend money should know about.

14 Likes

@ALP

I had the same issue in testing. Infact after loads of battles I was confident there was only the one mythic battle so prepared all the info to be released as such and then 4:50am this morning I checked the official scoring that is released here and saw that pan is in there so I woke Gary up to do the graphics :cold_face: and I started fixing my announcement posts. Disaster. Hate disorganised mornings like this

6 Likes

Thx for the graphic @hawx

1 Like

@Sinnycool I’ve tried to message you about updating some streamer graphics I made a while back. Is it okay if I dm you for the info? :slight_smile:

Huh, tried it and so it is; I had always assumed that you needed to fight the highest-leveled opponent to maximize the increase-with-difficulty bonus.

This is really kinda not what the news posts’ wording suggests; it’d be nice if the language in those could be more specific.

(Also: the vagueness of the “increase by 25%” wording which omits the “of the base value” specifier; which is really quite important as it makes this a linear increase rather than an exponential one.)

3 Likes

I’ve repeatedly suggested clearer wording, both in threads and during Salty’s streams (when that was still a thing). They made one small change and that was it.

I can’t explain why, except that they don’t seem to understand game and community priorities from a player perspective – at all. :cry:

5 Likes