Idea implementation orbs of kingdom levels

Progressing in your kingdom levels is hard in the current state of the game, so I hope that someday we will get orbs for that. I have a fun idea on how to implement it.

A minor orb of kingdom level can be worth 1 and a major orb can be worth 5 or something, and then you need to combine multiple orbs to get to higher levels. So, if you want to for example get to level 18, you can use 3 major orbs of kingdom levels and 3 minor ones (3x5 + 3x1 = 18), or you can use 2 major orbs and 8 minor orbs. I’m not saying that 1 and 5 are the best values, it’s just for the general idea.

In this way, orbs of kingdom levels can be interesting for a wide range of players. Very passionate end gamers may only use their orbs for level 20 to get all kindom levels to 20. Other higher level players may want to use their orbs for level 17-20 for the magic kingdoms. Some midrange player may decide to throw some orbs to kingdom level 15 in a magic kingdom.

Another benefit is that in this way orbs of kingdom levels can have a decent drop rate without becoming very powerful too quickly.

3 Likes

I like it! Good post!

Well, they sell writs, deeds and books so, that’s not gonna happen. To give an idea of how they work, they will release a new egg for new dragons, because the first one worked well I guess.

So it will be Vault-grind based orb with no real way to get any meaningful amount of them to get any PL outside tons of Vault keys. Which kind of resolve the issue in a long run, but not really.

The only thing, this would lead to, would be to accelerate the expansion of the maximum kingdom level to 30, 50 or 100 (and of course a bunch of new star levels along with it). Of course, with the orbs only working up to a certain limit of those.
The publishers of “endless” games like this one have a strong aversion against anything that can be considered finished.

Condolences to their wifes

1 Like

These orbs, like a lot of the other ones that dilute the pool would quickly become obsolete. It would also negate the need for deeds at all.

Why would i buy/farm deeds if i could just go hard on vault weekend once a month and gain 10 kingdom levels?

I’m sure they would be a 1% drop rate or less. So you won’t get enough in a short period of time to make a difference.