Idea for a new Shocking Spell Curse

I was thinking and it hit me like lightning. It be awesome to have a shocking spell that curses all troops below and above with a lightning spell that damages all troops health every turn effected by that spell and the troops have a lightning orb on them. The name of the spell could be Shocking Curse.

updated
My idea how it works is the troop that gets that spell cursed on them gets shocked along with the troops above them and below them. And the troop cursed with the spell has a lightning orb on them. And if all troops are infected with that curse once the caster infects them by casting the spell they all get shocked twice. :slight_smile:

Don’t give 'em bad ideas :crazy_face: :rofl:

Is that just a new version of burning and bleeding? Anything that sets it apart, like it deals splash damage each turn (since it shocks them and the one above and below)? Just trying to figure out how you think it would work, cus it sounds interesting.

1 Like

I’m tempted to make two comparisons: in the game Cassette Beasts, there is a status called “Shock” where the affected character receives token damage every time an Electric move gets used, regardless of target. And in Bravely Default, the Black Mage class has a skill called “Dispersion” which causes all (single target) damage towards them to be splashed onto allies, reducing the damage they themselves take by scattering it across more targets.

2 Likes

My idea how it works is the troop that gets that spell cursed on them gets shocked along with the troops above them and below them. And the troop cursed with the spell has a lightning orb on them. And if all troops are infected with that curse once the caster infects them by casting the spell they all get shocked twice. :slight_smile: