Ice Wraith in Soulforge

Just noticed that Ice Wraith is in the Soulforge this week. You can try getting him using brown summoning stones. Is this the first time a bounty troop has appeared in the Soulforge or have others previously appeared?

2 Likes

I noticed that too and I think it is the first time it has happened. I usually take a look to see if there are new troops that I could use some extra copies of and don’t recall seeing any other bounty hunters in the last few weeks.

2 Likes

I bet anything can appear in soulforge stones, which explains vault only troops like gnome.

I’ve gotten Ice Wraith from Glory Keys too, so I guess it’s just out in the drop pool in general.

Taransworld is saying that its not out yet or missing. You sure you got an Ice Wraith from Glory Keys?

2 Likes

Things can be in summoning stones and not in chests. A Guild Wars troop even snuck in there once, but was removed those unfortunately. Anything but guardian/GW troop and maybe the current siegebreaker/godslayer seem to be fair game, including stuff that hasn’t met the 4 week chest requirement and Vault troops.

Also this. I risked 200 glory keys on my alt account to test (since it didn’t have Undine and didn’t really care) and didn’t get a single copy of any bounty troop. I would have had an over 70% chance to draw Ice Wraith if it was in glory chests, and an over 99% chance to draw at least one of the bounty troops if they all were. I don’t think they are.

Odd, I can’t find the extra troop in my troop list. Maybe I got it confused with something else. My Bad.

1 Like

The Panda Godslayer and Stone-(Milk)-Shaker are in (gems/glory) chests already.

1 Like