I Said Stalling, Not Stalin! (Team-building! Tips and Assistance Welcome!)

Knight coronet(fully traited, finally), Templar, Alastair, Rowanne(fully traited)

Knight rex both top and bottom cards (and final card doubly), templar buffs rowanne dmg+ feeds her greens, alastair raises atk when coronet + templar die and also buffs rowanne dmg while barriering himself, rowanne oneshots whatever is still around when shes buffed.

oh p.s. all troops are half blue meaning both rowanne and coronet get +4 magic.

Congrats :slight_smile: He’s a good troop.

2 Likes

Took me soooo long to get those drasted 3 blade traitstones… whats worse is i still need 7 lava traitstones for my emperina for another team UGH…

@wskill When I was looking I noticed Alastair, he seems VERY good.

@Lyya I think you may be right when it comes to the AI, not only that but also not using gems when it’s better for it vs not using magic buff when better for it. This team would be great against Live PvP though, I would stall out FOR DAYS!

Honestly, if we are looking at an AI stalling team, I feel like I would have to wait for the classes to come out so I could pick a Knight

alastair isnt that great by himself but as a synergy troop hes ok, i find templar better because hes less selfcentered than alastair even though alastair has better scaling.

Templar makes green mana as well, never forget.

You’ve two troops that make green gems and no one that collects them, just gonna make life easy for the meta goblin teams…

3 Likes

whats the point? if you stall for days you don’t win either so its a long stalemate with no progression/win .
confused by this being a good thing for anyone including yourself.

1 Like

Was about to mouth you but then saw my error, i dont use dryad i use rowanne. Corrected my post.

If the AI plays even remotely like I do, I just keep my team alive until there are skulls to match, and then I take them. So far this team has proven useful against literally everything I’ve gone up against in the quests: massive skull damage, massive spell damage, AoE, true damage, status…you name it, I’ve beaten it, and boy has the AI not been taking it easy on me.

The only time my current team has lost is when the AI rigs some RNGesus blessings and takes five turns in a row to fill up anywhere between two and all it’s troops’ abilities and then gets to use the most potent one before I have even filled up a single one. I don’t chalk that up to my team have a flaw, although I know it does because all teams do, but I don’t care how good your teams is: if the game has decided that you aren’t going to win, then you won’t win, plain and simple.

That is the point: to keep on surviving no matter what an enemy throws at me, drag on the game WAY longer than needed, and possibly even win…but in the slowest way possible. :smiling_imp:

In live PvP, though, you’re wasting your own time as much as your opponent’s by stalling. I suppose if you don’t consider your own time valuable, and the schadenfreude outweighs the boredom…

The AI will play your teams worse than you do, if only because it is painfully predictable. Because you have a green generator and a green converter in the team, wise opponents would select a team that benefits from green (like the heavily-used goblin teams) and wait for the AI to foolishly convert or generate green when doing so hands the board over.

1 Like

ok well doesn’t make sense to me, but you seem to like that so I leave you to it :slight_smile:

Honestly, if that happens it would be basically actually representing something I would do in a match…

Buuuuuuuutttt let’s not talk about that, more about good defensive troops! :sweat_smile: