I propose we boycott spending cash until

Daft idea. Both: emotionally not the way to further anything, and frankly you think suggesting it to the tiny fraction of players that visit the forum will make any noticeable impact at all?

5 Likes

It’s perfectly fine to stop spending money on something, to make a stand.
But doing a call out for it is a totally different beast.

Imo, you should change the post, just to say that you will stop spending cash, but not ask other to do the same.

3 Likes

Here’s the dumbest thing about this idea: We know they’re already working on it and it takes time to implement fixes and then release those fixes, particularly on console where the submission requirements are much more stringent. Not paying them money doesn’t make those timelines move any faster.

6 Likes

There’s a village missing an idiot somewhere.

8 Likes

This has to be the dumbest statement anyone can make. Did I say I didn’t like? No I didn’t, but for some reason this is the type of statement that some people just love to use. If my forefathers didn’t like the fact that the English Crown was pushing taxation without represenation the very statemen you would have made to them would be if you don’t like it move.

Next time think about what you are saying before you type it. I’d rather have the constructed critisim that follows below your post rather then the crap you dropped. Yes I’m hating on you and people like you who would rather turn a blind eye to a complaint and tell people to move on.

3 Likes

Very well said and I’ll concede for the time being.

Wow! Great post!

#strawmangamestrong

1 Like

Remember that even the smallest things can have the largest impact.

2 Likes

Time for a forum break before I get banned.

5 Likes

Your village called, It’s 2 miles down the road and off to the right. You’ll find your way home!

4 Likes

Lol we will all go down together brudda

Sounds suspiciously like “i know you are but what am i?”

@CCafe I agree with you. Organizing a protest that affects the cashflow of the provider of the game is a legitimate way to get attention to the issues that need to be addressed. Its been obvious for the last few months that the Devs and a lot of players (not saying most, but there has been a large vocal group on the forums) have very different viewpoints on what is important to be resolved and in what order.

The Devs kneejerk reaction to 1TD was to immediately, without testing, input a fix that stops that from happening. This screwed up a lot of people when the team scores were not reflected properly. Was the kneejerk fix for 1TD taken out? Nope, the problem persisted for weeks while the Devs tried to fix it. This is just an example of how our viewpoint differs from theirs and where our priorities lay.

Stopping from spending cash might make them come over to our side and address issues that are prioritized higher by players as we are the ones who are actually spending money.

So you are not completely alone. I agree with your OP and I stopped spending money on GoW a couple months ago due to the Devs inability to make the game better without screwing it up majorly in the process.

4 Likes

To be honest no that’s not where I was going with that. It was more of I’ll throw it back in your face for the grins of it, however it’s not going to accomplish anything.

I’m tired of how if someone states their opinion on here you get tons of naysayers calling you bad names and making light that you a horrible person. Trolls lots of trolls!

Who called you a horrible person? And who are you calling a troll?

With this in mind is really why I posted this. It’s not to throw it in the face of the developer but more so of a way to apply pressure on the side of the player. Sometimes the player has to apply pressure where it hurts the most and for any game of this style that type of pressure is financial. I’m not saying stop paying or even playing, I’m simply suggesting that until they start really listenting to the people who they are making this game for maybe we should apply some pressure on to them.

This type of strategy is not new however it can be a very effective tool if applied properly.

1 Like

@Ozball summed it up perfectly earlier. We are currently aware of the issues players are experiencing, as you have all been very vocal on this forum. We are actively looking at ways that will fix this. We don’t want to make any hasty fixes in case they prove to be harmful in the long term. We are taking our time to make sure we find the best solutions possible based on all the feedback we have received.

15 Likes

I’m flagging this thread because I can’t believe someone could be so stupid, ignorant and downright selfish.

4 Likes

There only one ‘tool’ here. I can’t believe you actually started this thread. Muting.

No need to feed the trolls, stay classy

1 Like