I hope its a bug

Just spent 360 event gems and @ 10000 chops shards and did not get the new troop - if this is not a bug then I foresee a lot of rage amongst the player base

1 Like

What in the world are event gems?

Do you mean chaos shards when you say “10000 chops shards”? If so, then new troop will appear in Silver Necropolis portals after four weeks (June 16), as has always been the case for Deep Delve additions.

2 Likes

“Shards” autocorrect has some funny ideas! So is it reasonable to spend 360 event keys and not get the new troop?

1 Like

Faction troop released for a deep delve event is only available from buying tiers in the event shop. Then after the wait period that Dust mentions it will then appear in the Chaos portals for that faction. They should not be obtainable by keys (unless there’s a bug)

4 Likes

Oh, event keys…the post above is right - delve troops are not available in event keys by design.
Unfortunately for you, not getting any is the expected outcome (although they are quite poor at communicating it from the event chest menu).

Edit.
Even if opposite were true, you still wouldn’t get new delve troop from event keys - they drop from Adana pool this week, whereas the delve is connected to Silverglade.

1 Like

Ooops I was rushing out when I wrote the message, “Event Keys” I’m referring to the current delve event - so how many “event keys” do you think it will take for me to get the new troop?

1 Like

You cannot get faction troops from event chests at all, the reason being that you can collect them using chaos shards. Event keys should currently only spawn Adana troops.
As mentioned above, the new troop will only be available using chaos shards in the Silver Necropolis in several week’s time. I do not understand why, but that’s how it is.
You can get the new troop only by buying Tiers in the current Event Shop, the first one being available at Tier 3.

3 Likes

1 Like

Someone please explain to me how I get the new troop?

1 Like

Go to Games > New Faction Assault > Shop

That’s where you can get the new troop, not by using event keys.

1 Like

Ah - there’s the problem, I had no intention of doing the event - already have 2500 renown with this faction so I did not look at the event - thanks for putting me right

2 Likes

In 28 days it will be added to the Silver Necropolis portal, on average you’ll need slightly more than 10k shards to get 16 copies.

1 Like

The 5th troop for factions has been released the same way the last 4 or 5 times… or like every new troop related to an event. This is the way

1 Like

This is the Way.

1 Like