I hate Frozen. I hate Frozen. I hate Frozen

extra exp at least :slight_smile:

I have a frozen question. If only one of your four yellow mana troops is frozen , and you get a 4 yellow match, do you get the extra turn?

No you don’t.

2 Likes

Kinda bugged at the moment as it is a toss up.

Are you sure?

ya, duel colored troops that share a color do not get blocked if they share a color that is frozen sometimes.

if they are 4 mono yellows and only 1 is frozen though?

Depending on the frozen position, frozen will not stop a match 4 but then again it is bugged so it might still work properly.

I’ve not seen Frozen ever grant a free turn when the troop colors are 4-matched. You can sometimes still get a free turn, but only if something else 4-matches alongside it (or before or after).

5 Likes

As I understand it, you’re supposed to lose your extra turn if a frozen color match-4s, or if the leader is frozen and there is a skull 4-match, >regardless< of what other matches occur on the same turn. A frozen dual-color troop freezes both colors. It >usually< works this way, but I have seen numerous occasions where it seems like I should lose my turn but don’t, and times when I think I should keep my turn but lose it anyway. It’s definitely bugged somehow.

I can’t speak for AI behavior when its troops are frozen, since I rarely play with that trait on my side.

1 Like

i don’t think it is supposed to work like that. The in game description of the status says it stops extra turns from skills and mana of that troop

1 Like

If it stops mana of that troop then what is the best interpretation of it?

if a yellow troop is frozen, yellow 4±matches do not generate extra turns. If you match 4 reds in the same turn you still get the extra turn for those.

1 Like

If the troop is say goblin shaman well guess what green is not frozen even if shaman makes green mana as long as it is a green 4 match and not the extra turn from the spell.

sure.
but what’s your point!?

Wasn’t how @sirrian explained it as if a troop is frozen then the colors it has and creates would prevent an extra turn?

I don’t remember seeing it explained like that.
Maybe it was, but when the status was revealed (the ‘revisited’ version) it was:

which seems to be the way it is working now.

1 Like

This should including making 4 matches with mana from goblin shaman or any other gem makers though from what i understood.

From experience, if Green Seer is your only troop frozen you will still get an extra turn when you match 4+ of a kind green from its spell cause only purple/yellow will prevent extra turns (Seer’s colors) also is Seer is your first troop 4+ of a kind skull matches will not give extra turns.

You can match a 4+ of a kind purple and 4+ Of a kind blue at the same time (or the blue can cascade) and you’ll still get an extra turn because frozen doesn’t stop all extra turns earned on a turn just the gems of a color so the 4+ of a kind blues gives an extra turn that can’t b stopped (unless a blue troop is also frozen)

On Consoles, when the front Troop is Frozen and gets muliple Skull matches (or a single 5-match, which counts as 2 hits) it still lets you have an Extra Turn.

@Mr.Strange
@Nex

I think that only applies to the “extra turn” spell.