I for see a 🔒 being attached in about 12 hours, but

Lol 3000 arena run at warlord IV i want to see that :wink:

1 Like

I want to recruit that… !! haha

2 Likes

That’s only 18 arena run per hour without sleep sh*** and eat

This thread is toeing the line of calling out other players. If it crosses it, I will close it.

Can you try to do 18 arena run in 1h salty? :stuck_out_tongue:

Would like to see that on stream

3 Likes

@Rickygervais’s fault and he’s not even a pc/mobile player! Lol (so it doesn’t even effect him)

Doesn’t affect me but still curious :slight_smile: i want to know how you can select a team and play 144 battles on the hardest difficulty and win them all in 1 hour

Edit: of course you can’t do it on xbox cause the server are so awesome and the game never lag

3 Likes

I would like to point out that it is probably very difficult for a developer who can’t change a line of code (class change fee), or one who can’t make a match 4 mechanic in a match 3 game (extra turns lost) work… figure out who is cheating and how they are doing it.

The least they can do is point the people they won’t ban because of VIP level to a good therapist.

So disappointing @Saltypatra you would rather close the thread than confront and resolve the issue. Shows how disconnected the devs are from the game. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

If you wonder why many end gamers haven’t spent another hard earned dollar in this game, this is one of the main reasons.

1 Like