I don't care if there's already a topic, get rid of these stupid mana potions

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Blah blah blah

1 Like

Have you tried simply making an additional move when the board freezes? The potion freeze has happened to me frequently and while it’s an annoyance , it has not prevented from completing battles.

2 Likes

Yes, and it cost me a match which is why I came to complain lol

1 Like

I’ve lost matches for all kinds of stupid reasons. I actually love it when its a bug. lol It’s so sad but yes I’ll take defective code over rng luck.

999999 times out of 1M You are benefiting from the crazy potion gems. Be very very very careful what you are wishing for here. It’s not the potions mucking things, btw, its the gem popping troops. Well… its the combo.

Even when I have to make a 3 match to clear this bug it still 99/100 results in some cascade that gives me my turn back. So… sure… lets die on this hill.

It ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a bug though. So yep yep. Should be fixed. the bug that is.

The mana potions themselves are probably winning matches for you. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Meh. No issues winning without them when it’s the same restrictions otherwise. Whether they help or not…I’ll just keep annoying them until the bug is fixed :grinning:

If you avoid using troops which have a trait that can potentially trigger a potion at the start of your turn, this bug won’t happen.

Yes, it’s annoying you can’t use whatever troop you want, but it avoids the bug. Takshaka’s Wildcard creation is an example. Also Morthani’s Darkness’ uber doomskull creation, etc.

Yes i stand by John Wick 2

1 Like