I am not in the pvp league of the person who is #1 in my pvp league

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expect to be in the pvp league of the people who are in my pvp league. I am not currently in the pvp league of the person who is in first place in my pvp league.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I do not know how often this has happened, but thanks to my communication with members of Dragon Army, this is the second instance I am aware of this happening. I do not have screenshots of the first time, but I do know I only received 100 gold marks from the prior instance where I finished second behind someone who’s pvp league I was not in.

Steps to make it happen again
Confirm whether I am or am not in the pvp league of members of Dragon Army who are in mine.

1 Like

This is working as intended. It only matters where you place in your own leaderboard, not the leaderboards of other people whether they are in yours or not.

3 Likes

Well, that’s disheartening, but my apologies for erroneously posting this than.

1 Like

No worries, it was difficult for me to understand too.

Turns out Mario Kart Tour does the same thing. You just have to compete with your personal leaderboard, so you don’t have to worry about someone waiting until the last day to beat your score.

Of course, if they have a leaderboard that requires a larger score, you’ll have to work harder.