Hurt Feelings

RiverSong
Good lord that’s the last thing I want. I am very loyal to my guild and always offering assistance. Always the first bloke to help out in reality. I certainly didn’t realise a dummy spit here and there would be so emotional for you. I humbly apologise and ask for your kind words to guide me out of this mess.
Cheers

1 Like

I just want to jump in and clarify a few things.

Our support team cannot alter drop rates. As mentioned earlier, support and programming are two different parts of our team that use different skill sets and serve different functions.

On top of this, we would never alter someone’s drop rate to teach them a lesson or sabotage them. To do so would be unethical, unfair, and not worth our time. Why would we want to upset players more? At the end of the day it would cause further unecessary discord and affect our bottom line/profits.

If we are excessively insutled and abused (typically over a few tickets, we like to give people a chance to reform) we will ban said abuser from our support. We are people like everyone else, and if you abuse us several times you will earn yourself a ban. If you wouldn’t say something to your child, partner, or boss, don’t say it to us. And if your argument is that your child, partner or boss would take it as a joke, then I have doubts, and would like to say that your behaviour still violates our community guidelines and will result in a ban.

That’s my official statement, but as a side note… I don’t understand why people mock others that have feelings. There is nothing wrong with having feelings, and if someone treats us poorly there is no shame in being affected by it. One message here and there can be shrugged off, but it’s worth remembering that our support agents (and your communications human, me) get a lot more than one or two abusive messages here and there. Over time all the negative sentiment, threats and abuse adds up, and can impact the receiver’s mental health. There is no shame in this, and it’s important to realise how your actions and words impact others.

17 Likes

For the record…
1-2 years later I still feel victimized by Sirrian.
For taking the “gem sliders away”.
It was like giving me my favorite toy ever and taking it away a week later.
Those feels will continue to hurt until he brings them back.

For those that don’t know. Gem sliders allowed players to customize their PvP defenses so that they prioritize getting certain Mana over others.

It was removed because it was making the AI either super easy or super hard. So I think Sirrian thought it broke the game in a way. Therefore he had his reasons and it wasn’t done to just hurt me.
Yet what good is truth and perspective when all a person clearly wants is attention?

Well, except for me… You can have the attention…I’ll take the gem sliders instead. :grinning:

OMG. You think I am on your side in this.

It’s such a great pity that you have no idea of the damage you cause blundering your way through life.

Manners exist for a reason.

Reading quickly through your posts I thought YOU were the lesbian. (No disrespect to lesbians intended). You call yourself BigLes. That either means you are a big lesbian or a big guy named Les.

The comments about Poofs and Dresses triggered that mental image of you. That was funny so spent a few minutes laughing at you.

Reading further I realized you were just a type of person who lacks empathy and provokes issues and then cries victim. Totally not understanding the pain they have caused.

Not sure how you can get +10 k
Guild keys each week.

I’m sorry we haven’t talked earlier. I have always thought I’ve addressed a computer. Well until the last interaction on customer support. I do have empathy unfortunately not in computer games. I certainly don’t know anyone personally and don’t wish any persons any harm. I may tend to overthink and become irrational but I don’t have much to guide me here.
I had initially calmed down but now I find someone can get 5 mythics in one day while I wait five months for nothing still.
However I’m actually sincerely sorry for my actions and commend your reply to me. I will take that on board and try to handle things a bit differently.
Regards

4 Likes

Edu-M
I was crying victim and Then resorted to anger you muppet. Learn the difference. I have abused the wrong people for sure. Was I wrong yes. Will I do it to them again knowing they are sincere no.
But I can help you if you want.
Cheers

Edu-M
You tube Big Lez brown town song.
Your welcome

Your response to Salty was heartening, but I think all people are probably the wrong people to abuse, tbh, including non-sincere people – just my two cents. Sorry if I’ve misinterpreted through nit-picking.

I’m jumping in and I don’t know why other than to say, come on man - chill your boots! It seems like you’re battling some demons and I know how it can be when the liquor takes hold but you’re hitting out in all the wrong directions and it’s not pretty. If you read back what you’ve written, you’ve got to see that it’s a whole lot of self-sabotage and you don’t need it. I can’t say what you did doesn’t deserve you to get blocked and I have to see that the devs and customer service are entitled to protect themselves from the battering you gave them. I’m not going to pile on with the whole ‘victim’ thing - that’s your journey but know that what you put out in the world eventually comes back. If in doubt, take a break and think before you post - you’re better than you’re allowing yourself to be

Sherby74
Just tying to stay in the game mate after a long haul. I’m losing interest real quick and just feel that it will be a shame. No loss to them too.
Cheers

Johnathon
Cheers for your message. Everyone around here is on some sort of happy herb. Where I come from all this nice talk would scare the shit out of us. My parents don’t even converse to me so politely. Well my mum does to some point. We work in the heat most of the year here and temper is a culture. We greet close friends with insults and people we don’t care for with short hellos. We aren’t even racist like everyone says we are, we hate everyone equally. I’d like to say to everyone to harden up a bit but I see I might need to cool it down. I’ve had my question answered I believe, and thank everyone for their input.
Cheers