Hurt Feelings

@BigLes thanks for clarifying – I think I understand now. You’re wondering if it’s possible for someone from customer support to change something on your account to make it harder/impossible for you to get a Mythic, as payback for being rude to them, correct?

I think it’s probably not even possible to alter Chest drop chances for a single account – those are run by the servers, not the clients, from what I understand, so it would have to affect everyone. Preventing you from continuing to contact Support is probably all that’s happened.

It’s also not really like them, from my experiences of the past few years, aside from what was mentioned above about it not being worth risking their jobs doing what would be incredibly unprofessional.

On a different note, there have been other people come to the forums with similar responses to yours in terms of being frustrated with drop chances – and also being mismatched in GW, which I’m very sorry to hear about (something I’m passionate about!).

It sounds like you might possibly be in a somewhat inactive Guild that doesn’t complete too many Tasks, but happens to be high up on the GW ladder from having been formed a long time ago and not having dropped down enough based on more recent performances.

Obviously, insults and abuse aren’t the right way to express this, but I also think there’s a serious gap in the player experience around what I described, where some players fall between the cracks, and that the game could do a lot more to help improve that experience for those people – of which you could be one.

From another thread, for those interested:

Can I ask about your Guild? How many Tasks does it complete each week, how many active players are there, and which Guild War Bracket are you in, if you know?

1 Like