Hung jury (top 100) recruitment

Hello, Would love to be joining your guild am level 36, extremely active, started playing 2 days ago.
Looking for an active guild to start boosting it out if happened and a spot opened up :wink:
looking forward for your invite !

Code : SICI ( sici )

Sorry. No spots open at the moment. I will post here when there is one. In the meantime, I hope you find a good guild to join. These forums are a great place to find one. Good luck.

Looks like we may have a spot or two opening up. We are looking for active players with all kingdoms maxed so they can contribute when they join the guild. BUT, we can make an exception if you’re an obsessed newb. And I mean OCD about the game. We like fresh enthusiastic people as well as seasoned vets. Some of our best recruits have been newer players. I started this guild about 4 months ago, and we are a top 100 guild now. We have become a really good guild (I think anyway) to be a part of. We typically get 1,000+ in both gems and keys every week. We are active in chat. I track a lot of our stats as well. Last week we outperformed 42 of the top 50 guilds in trophy output. 36/50 the previous week. I do not set minimum requirements on our members. I only ask that you play regularly. If you’re going to be gone 1+ weeks, let us know beforehand in chat. I also ask that any gold you donate be given to either gems or keys tasks. If neither are available, donate to the cheap (11,000 gold) blue guild token tasks. That’s it. Looking for a good guild to join? This is one of them. Leave a message with your details below. Thanks.

1 Like

Bump for visibility.

Can i join your guild

Info please.

Lvl 161, last 2 weeks donated 100k+ gold to guild and almost no one else did, so left. Invite Code: SAIRIK

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.

Founding member of a top 20 guild looking for a new home lvl 356 all kingdoms lvl 10. Avg weekly contributions over 200k gold and always rank 1 pvp. inv code SAMJACKSONMODE

Hi, I’m 126 lvl active player, 1st tier in PvP every week.
Invite code is LATASHA_1

Thanks for your interest in joining. Would love to have you, but we’re currently full.

Hey there. Thanks for your interest in joining our guild, but we are currently full. Will post on this thread again if a spot becomes available.

Are you still looking for players? I’ve been playing for a while, over level 200, all kingdoms at L10. I was in a great guild, but they had PvP requirements I did not enjoy (I prefer to practice my mad Treasure Map skillz.) While I will likely not contribute too many trophies each week, I can easily contribute 50k-100k gold weekly. If that sounds appealing, toss me an invite. Code INTEGRA.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we are full now. Keep an eye out on this thread. I will post here when we are recruiting again. Thanks.

We have a spot open if anyone is interested in joining a laid back, but active guild. Leave info below.

1 Like

2 spots open. We typically get 20k seals and all gems and souls tasks completed for magic bonus. Current guild rank is 75.

Hi there. I would love to join your guild. I can get top pvp rank each week and will donate as much gold as I can. I am currently just looking for a new home. Level 89 currently. Invite code: GHOSTMAN

Hi. Thanks for reaching out. We are currently full at the moment, but when another spot opens up, I will make a post. Good luck searching for a guild in the meantime.