How to trash your credibility, Journey edition

Hey 505, as one of your extremely high level VIP whales have you noticed on Journey events I tend to skip making my regular weekly Developer Appreciation payment?

Everyone here is saying the same thing and now let’s look at the what the true root cause of this failure is actually achieving for you.

For my example I’m pointing toward an awesome cartoon I am Weasle. I R Whale except for Journey now because I buy Tier 3 and stop. That’s because Journey sucks so hard it puts the red light district to shame and that’s not a good thing.

Simple solution to help keep my wallet open and to keep people like myself tapping that buy button every week is not to ignore us but to help motivate us to spend more and a simple way for you to do this is to fix Journey because man it’s now a chore I hate! Which makes this your loss because you no longer receive financial gain from one of your dedicated whales for that week.

16 Likes

thanks so much for that, glad to see a whale here telling his opinion.
would be even more happy, if more whales would follow you.
you whales and all paying players can just close your wallets for some time, maybe devs will listen then, this is really my last hope for this game.

4 Likes