How to obtain the Life And Death weapon

Hi all,

That weapon looks pretty good, is it possible to obtain it somehow?

Purchase during silver necroplis delve event.

2 Likes

Great news! Thanks :slight_smile:

Is there some schedule for this event? I mean I need to prepare enough gems for the purchase before this event will start…

Actually purchase with gems in event shop during a silver necro faction event OR craft in soulforge with diamonds, jewels and souls during a silver necro favtion event. Sometimes it may be cheaper and easier to farm the diamonds&jewels for it than the gems.

I think taransworld has a schedule of the upcoming events (including faction events).

Edit: acording to taransworld, SilverNecropolis is due to be tommorow… Hopefully you have/can get the gems or the diamonds/jewels for it (forgot the actual diamond cost, but I’d guess 200 diamonds and 500 jewels, prolly purple ones)

1 Like

Silver Necropolis Faction Assault Event will be on Oct 29. Oct 22 is Sunken Fleet Assault Event (with Last Harbor weapon).

2 Likes

True, looked at wrong week :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

No worries :relaxed:
anyway, now I know about the Transworld and the schedule there

I have 2 questions:

1. Crafting cost of the faction weapon is always the same at soulforge?
  2. The purchase of the fraction weapon is always at Tier 4 in the event shop? (410 gems)?

Yes and yes.
Both for newly released factions (the 3 day weekend event), and for existing factions (the 1 day faction assault event).

1 Like