1 Like

@RiverSong Hello Sweetie

I going to agree with you on that. just seems to good :slight_smile:

A few more…
@Jainus

@fromthestar

@Macawi

@YOYO

Out of interest, why do you think she will need a nerf though?
The way i see it that entirely depends on how much basic magic she has. If her magic is low and most of her spells damage comes from the burned mana part, you will rarely see her do as much overall damage as Behemoth or Crimson Bat do, and with no secondary effect either afaik.
While her 3rd trait seems neat, i personally still find Bone Dragons 3rd trait more devastating.

I use that defense, though in my defense, I discovered it independently! I think. It’s hard to tell what is spontaneous creativity and what is residual echoes of comments subliminally implanted by all the forum reading…

2 Likes

The main problems that will occur with Queen Mab are:

[spoiler] - A full team mana drain for 14 mana cost would be a lot. On top of that, hers is a mana burn. Her ability is Psion’s on steroids for 1 mana cost LESS. Only difference is she does physical instead of true damage.

• Her 4x/5x freeze is better than Bone Dragons’s freeze on skulls. Bone Dragon and chilling touch can only freeze the first enemy. Queen Mab can freeze the entire other team
  • Her arcane trait will raise her to ridiculously high damage output with the right quick cast team. She is also fey, so +2 magic for 4x fey. We don’t know yet how mana burn scales off of magic, but higher is definitely more dangerous.
    [/spoiler]
2 Likes

I might be wrong, since in the video Mana Burn does enough damage to kill the target, but doesn’t Mana Burn leave the target’s mana reserves intact?

I agree that, if she goes live with the datamined stats, she’ll be too powerful.

2 Likes

Oh, actually never thought of that, lol. It might. That would make her slightly less annoying, but a lot more powerful damage wise.

1 Like

That is how i understood the preview too, that is why i was asking, as far as i could tell manaburn is just a dynamic way to deal damage potentially rewarding for timing the spell.

@Aelthwyn, Your screenshot of ‘fromthestar’ coincides with what I’ve been seeing. His/her base gold seems to always be more than 1,500, yet the level is 807. It would be nice to know why their’s is so much more than most level 1000 players.

@Mufasha This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t leave the brakes on!

1 Like

Yes it is i ,also found one of the better names ive seen in a while :grin:

1 Like

@Larohar

1 Like

Alternated between @Macawi and @Mufasha for 3 times each. These are the best gold.

1 Like

Since I know your in-game name now I will look for ya and post your worth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zachraziel,

Even though they play has anyone actualy fought sirrian or nim in pvp?

I’ve not had the pleasure.

Once each a very long time ago…