How much are you worth?

Mmmm…Rhonda…yumalicious…woof… :dog:

4 Likes

…I rerolled you…

2 Likes

@Royalty

We honestly have no idea how our defense teams really do until the patch drops and people start getting punished for closing their clients.

Perhaps @MrSammy hasn’t tapped for 3-4 hours…

Aww, don’t say that. You’re just going thru the growing pains of the game that we all had to endure. It’s only a matter of time until you are worth the big bucks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Grundulum

1 Like

Hey look he is on sale.

@Tacet

1 Like

Btw, here’s what it looks like at match start when I try to face you end-gamers (and your team doesn’t even have any team bonuses). And why I run like a coward :grin:

5 Likes

Hey, cool, I am almost worth enough that I would attack myself. Thanks for solving that mystery for me.

1 Like

I seen that still being used since nerf also. really weak now but anoyy factor is there I guess. and yeah 4 casts if you do not kill one first puts you back where you started

That’s @dhjl!

Actually @Tacet does mention in his new video that he stole the team idea from you @dhjl :stuck_out_tongue: So it might very well be tacet

Oh, I just know I copied it off of dhjl. I didn’t realize he got it off of someone else.

The only team I know people copied off of me was:
Gorgotha
Infernal King
Moloch
Mercy

I saw @outlander use it first.

It was definitely @Tacet I capped.

Doesn’t matter too much though. A good majority of people will just copy the top 10 leaderboard when 2.0 goes live. Anyone can check a person’s active defense team then.

Very true, and the nerf threads will be aplenty.

Queen Mab will need a nerf. Calling it right now. Quote me on it in a week. :wink:

4 Likes