How low can I keep my faction in this new Faction Event?

Im pretty sure i always got 3 valravens except maybe 2 events. You must have been very unlucky or you didnt pay close attention to the valraven spawns

1 Like

I confrm that it’s possible to finish the event rewards without buying any extra sigils. @Slypenslyde, you were concerned with this in another thread and i believe you’ll be pleased to know that the devs just made the sensible adjustments with the extra score in mind as i predicted. If you don’t miss Valravens you can complete the event without any investiment in gems.

However, i personally chose to avoid the common room twice to not deal with the Dust Devils since 30 gems in the shop gave me not only a Treasure card and 5 shards as well the sigil i would need for the final reward, i earned more 120 shards 80 Glory and 8 legendary ingots after finishing the extra run.

1 Like

A bit late, but, here it is!

So… not much is changed for players like me who keep advancing untill all reward stages are clear, as it will still be done around Delve Level 100. (90 for Crypt Keeper, as it got 9 rooms with 1 Legendary, 1 Treasure, and 2 Ultra-Rare room that could give 1.3 multiplier)

This is my progress after beating all the rooms in Reverse-rarity order, without spending a single gem and 2 Valraven drops. So it’s possible to finish the event if you’re lucky to get 3rd Valraven or multiple high-multiplier rooms.

As for the worried about the the risk of farming at around Level 100. Here’s a prove how it’s quiet easy and managable. My Yao Guai doing 100+ can still kill anything in Level 90, and this is just bonus from Hoard Level 100, with the help from Yasmine’s Pride.

70,000 score might seem a lot higher than former 22,000 score, but late level does give players much more point. This is the score reward from winning Boss room at Level 90, from the screenshot above.

3 Likes

Screw this change. Just screw it. It went from sacrificing progress for relaxing and getting the rewards to hair pulling and frustration with how stupid it gets. Try dealing with Bulette devouring your troop followed by death mark instantly triggering from Wraith followed by one of your troops being transformed by night hag (Who, by the way, doesn’t follow the transform nerf) because they thought everyone staying at 20 was too op.

They could have EASILY remedied this by preventing people from the leaderboards if they weren’t at delve level 100 or higher. Oh and I won a delve battle, server took ages to respond and gave me a loss when I won! WHAT THE!? SCREW THIS!

To answer the OP. Both last week and this week I needed Tier 1 to complete the faction event.
Here’s this week:

Based on my experience. It’s not possible to get all the stages without spending gems.
For gem to win though… This is the most reasonable event.

3 Likes

I was about 1400 points short of finishing all stages with all rooms done and no valravens missed. Had to buy Tier 1.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been busy today but I feel more or less on track. It’s always been “possible” with no gems if you beat the boss room, and “cheap” if you don’t, I just wanted that to be more or less the same. Tier I and II are pretty cheap and I’ll take 20 shards + 2 treasures for 90 gems, it’s not the worst deal in the world and ultimately it leads to a Vault Key and an Orb of Growth so hey, value.

1 Like

A tip for anyone intending to keep the faction at Level 20 (I only realised this halfway through) - if you can stand it, it’s best to beat the boss room on Level 20 on your first attempt, and then (farm) do the normal rooms on Level 30 before running away without beating the boss. You’ll get more points this way.

3 Likes