How do I unblock somebody?

I blocked somebody as a joke. I went to unblock them in chat but because I blocked them I couldn’t view their profile in chat. Yet it told me to unblock them in chat., before I could view them in chat.

Do you guys have a payroll for testers, or do you pay your testers specifically not to test your game? I don’t even know what your code looks like but I bet I could have prevented the temporary necromancy nerf in no more than 5 lines of code, and this one, well this is just stupid.

Before you go on making more accusation, open the chat and look for a little triangle to the right side of the box frame.

1 Like

Why? I could go on making accusations all night. I know what untested code looks like, I fire developers for doing it. It’s not the QA’s fault, it’s the dev’s fault.

The answer at the end of the day is always the same, I didn’t have time. The quality at the end of the day is always the same, it shows.

You “blocked someone as a joke”. You “know what untested code looks like, I fire developers for doing it?”.

One of those statements is from a 14 year old, the other one is from an adult bully.

I am confused.

2 Likes

Sidousai is correct. Here are some easy to follow pictures to show how to unblock someone.

1 Like

“Not to mention lazy and disrespectful . . .” John Bender, The Breakfast Club

2 Likes