Hound of Doom

With all due respect. I feel these changes were actually aimed to nerf the troops offensively. You could raise Infernus to 36 Mana. Still won’t stop the AI from casting and getting instantly full again with an extra turn thanks to favorable RNG depending on the “scale of difficulty”.
If you were concerned about the Defense aspect. You’d focus more on the blobs of 15 gem matches attained when a board is exploded.
In all actuality, the nerfs came because PvP was becoming too easy and fast with the Divine meta offensively.
Legendary tasks should never be a concern to devs anymore. They are already plenty nerfed. 90% of the legendary tasks contain useless, at least for me, TS (not useless to all I I’m aware). Any troops I get from them are just copies of ones I already have (again I know for most they aren’t). And the keys only become a lot because we do a lot. I have 3k event keys that are just collecting dust. If anything legendary tasks need to be buffed with ingots or chaos shards. Not nerfed… Not ever again nerfed. Tell us how many legendary tasks you want a guild to do a week and we’ll try to appease you. Then if that happens, maybe the legendary tasks could be legendary again.
Also, 4.0 will have a new way to spend gold causing the players to choose between helping the guild or helping themself. That should lead to less overall LT as well.
If you see a decline in money being spent on the game over the past 9 months. I assure you it has nothing to do with OP troops. Please spend more time figuring out the balance between the original magic of the game and being profitable. Less time worrying about nerfs and changes that hurt the players overall. Happy customers spend more money than disgruntled ones.
@Sirrian and @Nimhain
Thank you for your time.

13 Likes