HONOR , what is its purpose ? And is it being used the way it was intended to be used?

I hear u. And I totally agree with u :ok_hand::sunglasses:

I dislike it immensely. Trading, begging or whatever you want to call it completely obscures the concept of chat. Recruiting is a nightmare, helping new players seeking advice is a nightmare because they have to sit through page after page of trader spam, being ignored in the high 5 frenzy, hoping that someone will actually reply. I have seen some people offer help on the up front stated agreement that honour will be part of the โ€˜transactionโ€™. Thatโ€™s the reality; how can the devs be happy with that? People will spend more time trading than they do playing, gaining fake unmerited status that only their nauseating affinity with begging has earned. We now have more ALTS cluttering, freeloading and inhibiting the progress of newer guilds. They join, leave if there are no freebies imminent or get kicked and go repeat the cycle elsewhere. How is any of this improving the game or improving interactions? The number of ALTS a single player can generate needs to be minimised (2 Max) and trading needs a definitive channel so that those with no moral compass can rim each other to death while the rest of us actually speak to one another. This needs a drastic rethink; the whole situation is obnoxious.

6 Likes

Assume response . That is perfect , that says it all . High 5 . Haa crazy but TRUE !

Obnoxious. Perfect, says it all

1 Like

Nailed IT for sure.