Honor system infos and rewards

I guess I should’ve seen this coming, Global Chat is beloved by the devs. It’s never been convenient for me and I’ve always argued in favor of the other parts of the GoW community, but the message I get over and over is the people who use forums, discord, twitter, and facebook are weird people to be shunned.

So it makes sense the honor system works best if you’ve built all your social capital in Global Chat as part of an entire feature focused on just that game mode. Yeah, this is sour grapes, but it’s on the tail end of realizing I haven’t thought about honor in a few days and I’m happier forgetting it’s there.

It still seems like a guild can sell honor, for what it’s worth, but I’m just going to kind of move on. I guess the problem was global chat was the only game mode with no prizes.

It’s ok, I’m sure the devs will address it in the next stream
O wait, sorry, I was thinking of coffee mugs and goofy team names, my bad

8 Likes

I almost feel bad saying it, but: I generally ignore the entire honor system, in the same way that I generally ignore the entire weapon upgrade system (which was a hot mess that made most weapons worse until recently) and the Delves (which are even more tedious for even less reward than most anything else in the game). Try it and discover the inner peace.

1 Like

For me, this whole system is not working. I need 2-3 times more honor than described here. It worked for a respected 1 and 2, but I waited respected 3 long time (more than 20). After respected 3, my honor froze and I began to count. I got 25-30 of honor before got honorable rank. After honorable I already received 31 honors from various sources and still haven’t honorable 1.

Yeah it’s similar for me, some of my guildmates are already at honorable 3 and i just reached honorable with same number of honors

Could it be that the rate at which you progress is partially dependent on who YOU give honor to?

I don’t think so because i give honor to different person every day

Are they always in your guild? This is what I was wondering.

Here’s a thought. Don’t put something in the game that can be exploited in the first place. All is not fair in love and war. Hmph :triumph:.

1 Like

I think its a scam.505 probably wanted x amount of new players so the devs rolled out the honor system knowing players would create new accounts to give the honor to themselves. You have so many alt accounts in global giving honor to the main account. Im speechless at the direction this game is going

I don’t give 2 rat’s ass who gets honor or for why. The trading ho’ism is no worse than a guild spoogefest. I’ll sit this one out.

1 Like

I got a that was fun for a high five!

One needs to monitor this…after starting off with giving honour just to guild members, I now give it for funny remarks in global, or if I loose in ranked pvp attack…happens rarely enough :joy:

same, if i get beaten by an interesting non-meta team in ranked pvp, ill throw them a “that was fun”. giving honor to guild members seems meaningless with the information we have now.

I got Honorable#1 rank after 39 of honor
Honorable#2 +47 honor only from my guild.
It seems better to share the honor out of the Guild. But within guild works too. We send only “High five”.

does anyone already know how the pet is promoted?

Currently it is only possible to ever get 1 copy of Revered Dragonkitty…

Kind of weird since every other pet has the possibility of ascending to level 20 :man_shrugging:

3 Likes