Homebound guilds are recruiting! HB1 (29/30), HB2 (28/30), HB3 (28/30) Come and join the fun!

What makes a fun game even better? An awesome guild! Come join Homebound as we climb the ranks. We are a family of 3 guilds welcoming players of all level.

why us?

we want people who would like to help out others - post team suggestions for events, answer questions for all levels of players - new and vet - and encourage input into the direction of our guild.

Homebound 1

• rank 47
  • GW bracket 3-4
  • 40k seals
  • 15-20 LT’s weekly (average about 1 mil gold donation each)
  • raid boss and invasion finished every week

REQUIREMENTS

• Level 1k+
  • Participation in all guild events
  • 300k gold (average donation about 1 million)
  • 1500 seals (we want active people)
  • 200 trophies
  • discord (this is where the fun happens!)

Homebound 2

• Rank 211 and climbing
  • 40k seals
  • starting to complete guild events!!

REQUIREMENTS

• Min level 400
  • 100k gold (average donation about 700k)
  • 1200 seals
  • participation in all guild events
  • all kingdoms at level 10
  • checking discord

Homebound 3

• Usually completes 6 or 7 tasks in each statue
  • around 30k seals weekly
  • guild events OPTIONAL
  • inactive removed weekly

REQUIREMENTS

• 1K seals (but push for 1500)

Newer accounts are welcome if you are really active!
Lots of people still working on getting kingdoms to level 10, so I do not have a trophy or gold requirement.

If you are interested please stop by our discord (https://discord.gg/5aefHjR 22) or message me to say hi!

Hope to see you soon!

get in this weekend!

Join us! I’ve worked my way up from HB2 and enjoyed my entire time.

We have a great community and we’re always working on improving the experience for everyone!

bring a friend!

any weekend interest? we have a spot for you!

Have I mentioned Homebound’s All-Doctors squad? we can help you play - AND save your life!

HB1 full for now - but join HB2 or 3 - when there is an opening we move people.

I’ve been in HB for a few months, started in HB3 then HB2, moving on up to HB1 now. Great discord, great group of people.

If you are looking for a place to grow and learn in the game, this is a good one.

HB2 and 3 still open - new to the game? we can help you with team makeup. 100+ people to give you advice!

looking for 1 for HB2, 2 for HB3 - join 100+ of us!

we are looking for 3-4 to join HB3. new to the game? want a place where you can get and give advice? join us!

If you’re interested in joining and pop into our discord, pardon our dust! We’re working hard to revamp and reorganize some things to make sure the experience is as simple and engaging as possible for new members.

As always, please don’t hesitate to join our Discord here!

we have one spot in HB2, and 2 spots in HB3. We are active and give advice, I also ask for lots of help myself - so if you are knowledgeable or just want to ask questions, come join us!

still looking for people, we can get you in before reset

Monday! join us!

Bumping again! If you’re having troubles with the tower of Doom event, try joining us!

this is a good week to join us~!

always looking!

Both Homebound 1 and 2 are busy opening keys to get this weeks mythic!

Saturday: a good day to join a guild! 100+ players here - all levels!