Home kingdom, hero and team bonus

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I thought that if you made your hero’s kingdom a home, then they would count as part of the troop to obtain the teams bonus. Unless I’m wrong, the hero doesn’t count as part of the troop for the kingdom that they make their home.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Repeatedly tried making various kingdoms a home and still the hero is not part of the teams’ bonus.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope sorry.
Thanks.

Do you have the perk for your particular class unlocked and if so have you activated it? It takes 50 wins to unlock and it will be the third perk. For instance if your class is Sorcerer and have the perk unlocked then use other Daemons for your team and your hero will be included in the bonuses.

Home kingdom only gives that kingdom’s tribute 2x the amount. The only other function home kingdom has is all your PvP defends will take place there.

From what I have observed, the Hero becomes a troop from a given kingdom (e.g. Necromancer kingdom is Khetar) upon leveling your Hero within that class to level 10

1 Like

Thanks very much. There is more depth to this game than I imagined. So much to learn :slight_smile:

and it becomes even more useless once you reach power lvl 2 on that kingdom,because the double tribute reward doesn’t stack. so pretty much the only thing it does, is determine what traitstone does the invader get for defeating your defense team in PVP…

power level 2 does actually stack with home kingdom bonuses, I have kether (40 souls) at power level 2 and as my home kingdom and I get 160 souls for a tribute (40x2=80x2=160) when they decide to give it

now thats odd. i have Whitehelm and i never get more than 40 glory…

40 glory is the right amount for a Whitehelm that is both a home kingdom and 3-starred. 10 base, doubled twice for each bonus.

2 Likes

ehh…lol…thats right,my bad. I’m going to my dark corner now to practice “think before you speak”. :relaxed:

4 Likes