Holiday gems Settings Menu XBOX 1

Seriously why is so long to fix?

Just disable it please

Also the setting to turn blur off has NEVER saved and I’m always having to change my setting every time I start the game.

2 day and still not fixed? Seriously come
On guys this is getting ridiculous, just turn off the damn holiday gems please

I did read somewhere a dev say that a fix can only come with the next patch. So we won’t be able to turn off holiday gems until 3.4 I guess.

1 Like

As I mentioned on the known issues thread, this is something that we can only do with a client update. It’s not something data based that can be fixed with a ‘push’ or changing some text in the game and notifying the server. It’s something that is hard coded in the game, and to change something like that, you need to go through certification (for every platform - where each publisher looks at the game, we do lots of documentation, we tell them the changes, etc), QA testing, more checks, etc, for a minor change. This process is reserved for entire updates, so we put it in for the next one.

@Cyrup but it wasn’t there 2 day ago? We didin’t get any client update

Surprise! Things are sometimes in the game but you can’t see them :slight_smile: #devmagic (they were released with this update when it first came out a few weeks ago, but we can make it so things only activate - i.e. events, when they’re ready too, just like we do for GW and Raid Bosses, etc)

Also, these will only be here until the end of St Patrick’s day on the 18th.

Being able to add different marks to cards helps identify a specific card for teams and organizing.Please add this feature many people in chat also thought it was a great idea!