Holiday Event: Summer of Love

Originally published at: Holiday Event: Summer of Love – Gems of War

Holiday Event For the next 2 weeks we will have the Summer of Love event. Win Battles against Bright Forest Enemies to earn Fire that can be spent in the Event Shop for Rewards. New Legendary Troop: Firenza The featured reward in Summer of Love is the Legendary Troop, Firenza. Other Rewards Other rewards available…

2 Likes

No image on Android again (troop image), pitchfork on the spell image instead of the actual image. stripes on the troop art. Yes, I restarted the game, no, there are no additional assets that need to be downloaded.

13 Likes

2nd that. It’s a royal pain.

1 Like

I can’t find information on when the troop will appear in the chests and the pet in PvP.

Could you turn the event intro into a static screen or make it skipable? It’s somewhat annoying to have it play out every time, I open events, even if it’s just 3-4 seconds.

2 Likes

It’s kinda skippable. Just click the top tabs as soon as they appear

1 Like

The “just copy and paste and post it” routine strikes again.

10 Likes

@Jeto plz fix NS log-in problem, almost everyone is blocked from logging in after weekly reset

images still not showing correct? huh, and I thought this was fixed once by event switching and postponing of vault events…

lets see how long this problem gets ignored this time. oh wait…
Bounty Friday, Jul 07, 2023 Sunday, Jul 09, 2023
Vault Friday, Jul 14, 2023 Sunday, Jul 16, 2023
…upcoming bounty weekend with a vault weekend the week after.

do we get switcheroo’d again? @Jeto @Kafka @Bramble

since we have a upcoming bounty weekend scheduled the weekend before the vault weekend in mid next month I feel like it is a valid question to ask (and probably not receive an answer to…).

1 Like

@Jeto Is this supposed to be concurrent with Switch? Because our version is legitimately crashing, that’s a “new low”.

I think I’ll pass on the player armor, but I’ll definitely aim for the Orb of Power, the troop, and the pet (per my usual with holiday events).

EDIT: Game appears to be starting up fine now, but with zero mention of the Holiday Event, Troop, or Pet. Should we assume (pending further news) that the holiday event (for Switch) is canceled then?

(shrugs) … okay, more free time for me then!

Still no images on mobile!!!

LOL This troop isn’t good, that’s why they gave us “3”. LOL

This event was 3 months ago.
When will the troops be put into chests?

1 Like

Not the same topic, but here at least they put out some information.

Basically the same event, same troop rarity, so should also apply here. Keep in mind, sometimes the event is over for playing but you can still collect rewards. Many factors put in for “the devs” to actually choose when they want to release into the droppool with such vague information. Or maybe they just don’t at all - since in the Firenza case there wasn’t mentioned any information about it at all.

1 Like

@Jeto more than 3 months ago, when will firenza be in chests?

1 Like

not quite!

if my assumption of 2-3 months as written above is correct (someone deliver better idea/proof please…) we’re way over the 2 month mark, but seriously who was seriously expecting it after 2 months with this company? the main problem here again is the dubious non?-planning ahead. as if it would be that hard to set a final f2p release date and information with event-start.

event was 26. june - 09. july (+maybe 1 additional week of “collecting chance”)
which would mean the event could still technically be counted as “active” until 16. july even.

tldr:
3 month mark most likely either 09 october or 16. october.
right?

1 Like

I think we get multiple copies for every pack we buy.

Oh… best to ignore my previous post then, my bad.

It’s 3 copies of the troop in the buy - so that you have 4 mythic copies after buying the maximum available 3 packs.

1 Like

Ah ok… I was misremembering things.