Holiday Battles didn't reset today

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I’m 95% certain that the Holiday Event did not reset for me today (3.5 hours ago). I went to the shop to buy my daily extra Sigils and realised I accidentally spent 150 Gems for 3 Sigils rather than the usual 50 Gems. And after the purchase, I had 3 Sigils – hence missing the 3 free ones for the day.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time I’ve seen it happen.

Steps to make it happen again
Other things that might be relevant:

• Yesterday, I bought 6 extra Sigils, for 50 + 100 Gems.
  • I also bought the Traitstone Pack for 200 Candy.
  • I was logged in to the game (Steam/PC version) during daily Reset, but I restarted the game soon after, and before seeing this issue.
  • There’s a very slim chance that my memory is playing up and I did fight today’s Holiday Event battles already, but I’m almost certain I didn’t (I haven’t had time, for one!).
  • My Adventure Board is telling me I’ve killed 33 Yellow troops today. That includes three dungeon battles, and two Delves (both in FrostFire Keep). I believe that’s all the battles I’ve fought since Reset. And one single Holiday Event battle, just before the screenshot. (So, no previous Holiday Event battles.)
  • I’d quite like my 150 Gems back – and actually 250 Gems, as my plan is to spend 150 for 7 days and 50 for 7 days.

Thank you.

Looks like it’s just me.

Guess I’ll have to submit a support case.

I’d also like to add that sometimes it takes some time for things to properly reset. I wish I had a proper example, but I know at the start of the week on Monday, PVP didn’t entirely reset just because it was past the hour. So, restarting the game wasn’t enough, because PVP was still updating. This meant I had to restart the game again after giving things time to finish updating and this could be what happened with you.

You mentioned you restarted after daily reset. Occasionally, when I restart, it’s too soon after reset for daily sigil costs to be accurately shown in-game.

1 Like

If you haven’t hard close/re-opened the game at reset, this will happen. It shouldn’t, but it does.