Hoard Mimic changes?

Took me 20+ Hoard Mimic battles before I got the troop for the first time. Several weeks trying.

Meanwhile, I got 4 more in the last 2 weeks :upside_down_face:

Oh, wow! :open_mouth:

Drop rates for these could definitely use a bit of an increase.

4 Likes

Tell it to those that got handfulls of them. :joy:

Wait wait wait I disagree itā€™s not the same at all :slight_smile: The dragons just need you to be there each day and collect/purchase your dragonite each day and try your luck when you can.
You donā€™t need to go useless explore battles for thousands of hours, to get diamantina it just takes luck.
Iā€™m sick and tired of doing exploration for nothing. I got enough gold enough medals, no point except for a mythic that has 1/5000 chance to drop

You collect Dragonite every day? Because thatā€™s not how it works for everyone I know.

I used to buy Dragonite, but after wasting 20-25k gems on duplicate dragons I had to throw the towel.

5 Likes

I purchase it if you prefer it said like that but it was just a comparison, Diamtnina is not the point here

Here the next step:

1 Like

Itā€™s months I donā€™t have an hoard mimic fight. Mimic chests as much as you want.

Good for you man, preparing 36 Mimic fights took me two weeks so this would take like two months. Good for you if you had courage and motivation to lose that much time for a stupid card thatā€™s supposed to come randomly.

I already decided that I wouldnā€™t hunt this crap anymore. iā€™m on the verge of quitting this game because this is the devs telling you ā€˜ā€˜hey you want that card and the achievement ? spend two whole months doing nothing else than playingā€™ā€™ screw this.
Iā€™ve done way too much explore for no result already

1 Like

In a game, youā€™re got to have fun after all so, maybe itā€™s for the best. Imagine if that troop was actually good like Diamantina.

It stopped to be fun after like three thousands hours exploration.
I have enough gold medals, my classes are maxed I donā€™t need to do exploration. And I donā€™t even want to.
Iā€™m doing the minimum since one month now. Iā€™m really on the verge of quitting gems for good.

1 Like

Gems of War rule #7157: if you grind to get something rare, you never get it. If you donā€™t give a shit and play normal like you always do, you get it insignificant and suddenly just like that. Remember that!

2 Likes