Highest possible Factions without going over 100 (Price is Right rules)

ALMOST got it today lol

1 Like

Was close again today

Jesus, I haven’t played pure faction for a long time and forgot how retarded this actually is…
Who thought 25% reflect troop that you have to play against with pure skull spam was a good idea?
I hope devs play this some day and realize how stupid it is :smiley:

8 Likes

What is possible and what is not possible with delves…

I compared unlock rates for 2 trophies / achievements between PS4 and Steam

1000 Total Renown : PS4 0.7% : Steam 2.5%
Highest Renown in one faction : PS4 0.03% : Steam 1.3%

For PS4 1 in 20 people go from 1000 total renown to completing a faction
For Steam 1 in 2 people go from 1000 total renown to completing a faction

Assuming that PS4 is not hard mode and PC is easy mode then that MAY be an indication of what you are looking for.
Additionally (to the devs) a data dump from PS4 player base MAY be an indication on the limits of possibility of completing delves.

2 Likes

On Xbox it is:
1000 total renown - 0.84%
5000 total renown - 0.12%
2500 renown in one faction - 0.01%

According to trueachievements.com - out of a total of 44.240 players only 68 unlocked this achievement (0.15%).

1 Like

On pc there are ways to get factions maxed using 2 paesants and 2 treasure gnome tho and 4 lvl 1 fc troops.

Pretty sure steam count those too for the % seen in fact i had aswell 100% achievs for a lil single player game where i used cheat engine to boost stuff.

Am talking about the maxed faction one ofc, other one, 1000 renown, guess PS ppls are lazy (or just dont last enough in game, how’s the get lvl 500 achiev? was at 0,8% last time i checked) :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate cheaters on PC very much and I welcome any efforts against them but I must admit that approach with Steam achievements is not correct. This achievement on Steam was bugged - I got it after 2500 total renown, not faction renown, and much earlier than I fully completed Crypt Keepers.

2 Likes

I have 2 Xathenos. But the achievement isn’t unlocked on steam because I got them on Mobile. It’s never been that big of a deal to have it be fixed. But I agree. The stats from steam gives are :ox::poop:.

Yes, the Steam statistics are completely unreliable because that achievement is bugged - I have that unlocked despite not yet getting any one faction to 2,500.

1 Like