High Five Retractions

Hello,
Recently I gave someone a few High Fives because I thought they were pretty awesome, but then it turns out they did NOT deserve any High Fives now or EVER. Please add to the game the ability to retract a High Five.
Thank you.

This is very important.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Think of it as having slapped them in the face a few times.

3 Likes

I had that happen the other day. No different than paying someone a compliment in real life and then finding out they’re a douche… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I started another topic about honor . I was wondering if it was being used as intended . From what i read in that topic . Its doing what they /devs wanted ! - more global chat activity . I dont think its working out very well . Case and point !

1 Like

I actually wouldn’t mind the option to undo an Honor action within ~5 mins or so, in case you accidentally clicked the “That was fun!” button on the MVP screen in PvP, but they were actually running a Moon Rabbit team and deserve no honor :stuck_out_tongue:.

13 Likes

This is why i only give honor to my guild members . I spread it out among the most active in events or who is helping with guild tasks . In house only . Less bs that way .

2 Likes

Yeah this is a good lesson for real life. You can’t take back high fives! Be careful who you high five IRL.

2 Likes

Yeah , the game of life . Is just a different app for most !

1 Like

Or don’t spend any more time on this system please devs. Ever. Every other thing is more important.

7 Likes

LOL, that’s usually how I spend my honor points. I see the same teams over and over, so when I see someone running something different and fun to play against I’ll give them an honor point.

Unfortunately, I’m one of those people who rarely if ever chat in global so I don’t have much honor.

1 Like

Heres and idea , give 3 aday for pvp , 3 for guild . And thats it . You’ll the know were its coming from . Plus people will be a little more involved with guild and its member’s . WIN /WIN . Naaaaaaaaa what am i thinking devoted player’s Naaaaaaaaa , CRAZY TALK HERE

1 Like

I only use global for getting my guild name out there ,also for getting people for the guild . It like an obstacle corse of personality’s . Asking or trading honor ,is something you’ll never see me do . I try to keep global , a kinda neutral atmosphere . Friendly , TRY TOO ANYWAY !