Hidden Easter Egg Hunt = Free Eggsplosion! (April Fool's Prank)

Good One. Had me Going before I realized the date. I applaud your effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, I’m on Central Standard Time, so it was the 31st when I posted this. But April Fool’s applies from the beginning that one country begins April 1st, 'til the the last country reaches April 2nd. At least for internet related pranks imo.

So thanks to those who fell for it, and more so to those who played along! I figured someone needed to do something for GoW, can’t let the whole holiday go to waste now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I started doing other challenges because of this post but i think @Sirrian might have been given a good idea for next year’s Easter event.

Next year? How about next week? The newest Imp has yet to appear.

Easter egg hunt for next week for a weapon? Not sure if good idea but a mini-game revolving around searching for stuff in order to gain weapons or troops would be nice. Heck a memory game in order to gain something would be awesome too.

1 Like

Which imp is supposed to be available?

They mentioned the Spring Imp was on the way soon. I’m no fortune teller, but if I had to guess, I’d say it’s coming…in spring.

4 Likes

But the imp won’t come next week.

Anyone know if this easter egg is still a thing today? I couldn’t play much yesterday…
Been through 4 kingdoms without sighting any egg :frowning:

Unless this whole post was an April Fools joke to begin with :worried:

No worries, it was just a prank I concocted. There were no eggs or free gem keys. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do however think this would be a fun event to have been able to play, though obviously it’d go all week and be officially announced, not some hidden secret that some lucky Joe would stumble across and possibly miss.

3 Likes

Dang you got me on this one. :sweat_smile: Eggsplosion is the only weapon I don’t have besides the mastery 50 jewel, which I am close to getting. Le sigh… Maybe next year, it’s a cool idea :sunglasses:

bows to Zelfore King of April Fools Jokes :slight_smile:

Fyi I went thru 6 full towns before I realized was day before April Fool’s day lol

1 Like