** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Attention fellow matchers!

There is one open spot in our awesome friendly semi-casual guild!

We complete 10+ LTs a week, 40k Seals, Close all portals in all Guild events, and pwn it up in GW (Bracket 3) cause that’s how we roll.

Come join the pain train, choo choooo! Please PM or reply here!

1 Like

Recruitment Closed!

Come one Come all!

There is one open spot in our awesome friendly semi-casual guild!

We complete 10+ LTs a week, 40k Seals, Close all portals in all Guild events, and pwn it up in GW (Bracket 3/4) cause that’s how we roll.

Come join the pain train, choo choooo! Please PM or reply here!

One upcoming spot available!

Spot is open! Looking for a semi-casual player that is active and fun spirited to join the guild! :slight_smile: Must be able to meet the minimums as well

PM for more details

Hi I am interested in joining. Play daily. Lvl 145. Get my required seals per week. Still maxing out kingdoms but will donate as much as I can. Consider me? Invite code: HAXONNA_ZCKW

Hello Jaxon!

Are you still interested in a guild? What is your current status in regards to kingdom levels and contributions in your guild each week? Feel free to PM me to discuss more!

One spot open currently in our semi-casual high ranking guild!!

Looking for a relaxed and active environment? Our guild is the guild for you!

PM if you are interested in joining :slight_smile:

One space is available if you can meet the reqs
Minimum requirements for joining:

• 400k in donated gold
  • 100 trophies
  • 1300 seals
  • GW completed daily
1 Like

One spot waiting to be filled! Looking for a more relaxed guild where you can have fun and enjoy all the benefits of a high ranking guild? This is the guild for you!

PM or post here to inquire within!

Early Evening Bump

One upcoming spot!

We maintain 40k Seals and complete 10+ Legendary Tasks each week.

Minimum requirements
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required.

*We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

Post here or PM me for an invite!!

2 spots open in our Level 2,102 long time high ranking semi-casual guild!! Perfect for a husband/wife team or a pair of friends that are looking for a new home! Inquire within :slight_smile:

We maintain 40k Seals and complete 10+ Legendary Tasks each week.

Minimum requirements
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required.

Bump
Places still available

1 Like

One spot taken but one spot still open! Come join up!

Lvl 1068
1,000,000 Gold a week
100 - 200 trophies a week
I lvl about 10 times a week.
1500 seals normally by Wednesday.
Only need 360,000 more souls for Dawnbringer.
Will craft Ubastet this Sunday,
I’m currently in guild ranked 44. Audles.

Hello Presto,

You sound like a great fit for our guild if you are looking for a new/permanent home. Feel free to PM me or reply with your invite code and we’ll send an invite your way!

I owe it to my current guild to complete GW (or ANY guild I join).
Therefore, I will change Sunday.

3 Likes

Definitely important to finish up GW! Best of luck and reach out when you are ready!