Help! Some dev ruined ascension last patch!

Ok, that’s fine. But please guys, next time explain more clearly regarding what exactly was the complaint about usability and partial ascensions and partial sacrifices. I’m still confused as heck about the whole thing.

Okey-Doke,

So you created this entire complaint thread about the developers ruining ascension over less than a handful of troops. That like filing for divorce because they put the toliet paper roll on the “wrong way”.

2 Likes

The way it used to work is, you’d find a troop that is ready to ascend, select the troop and go over to the ascend tab. If it was a base common that was at Epic rarity and you had 125 extra copies, you’d either push right 50 times to fill up the ascension meter, or push left once and it would fill it up to 50 (and leave the 75 that you had left over in your inventory).

Now, in the same situation, if you click left once, it fills the meter up to 75 on the way to Mythic and jumps over legendary entirely. If you want to ascend to legendary and not invest the other 75, you’d have to either push right 50 times, or push left 76 times to ascend just the one stage and leave the unneeded troops in your inventory.

I tried it and you only need to click left twice to ascend from legendary in that case

I saw you saying that yesterday and tried it myself last night. I think it might be different on Xbox and PS4.

With most of my troops ascended already, I don’t get many chances to try it out though, so I could be wrong…

Well go buy a xbox then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m sort of seeing the bar get filled to “75 partial ascension,” yeah. When you’re ascending to Legendary it’s been changed to an orange bar, and filling the blue bar to the next level is now reserved only for Mythics.

But at least on the XB1 if I click left twice, it drops from the partially-filled bar down to the correct ascension level.

I agree this is a bit weird, but “left click bar fill” is a huge improvement over having to hold down the rightstick continually in order to sacrifice 100 cards.

Seeing that you’re on the PS4, YMMV.

1 Like

I HATE THAT!! OMG!! :scream:

Ok, that’s all I have to add to this thread, sorry for interrupting… :wink:

1 Like

That’s so weirdly coincidental, I’d just made a comment in chat about Mythic Evil Carp saving us from the perils of toilet seats in the wrong position. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Serendipity my friend… Serendipity… :thinking: :innocent: