Help for PvP teams and GW daily teams?

I like to use the Divinion Banner. In my mind, everything is about getting Infernal King powered up ASAP, no matter who is in first slot.

Great, i will try it out as soon as i power up all the cards.

My offensive PVP team

The Dragon Soul
Krystenax
Dimetraxia
Elemaugrim

All dragons so TDS gets damage boost, Dimetraxia to burn enemies and let Elemaugrim create more purple gems.

You could also swap Dimetraxia for your Dragon Guard hero class with Dragonator 8000 weapon. It will still boost The Dragon Soul and you get +1 Magic and +1 Life every time you get a 4-match or higher. Put him in first position, with 40% skull damage reduction itā€™s a decent tank.

Good Evening Dargelos,

I know this is quite some months later, but I just wanted to give you an idea that you could do for PVP. Itā€™s similar to the build that you mentioned; which is funny, because thatā€™s my PVP Team that I use when Iā€™m not playing.

The Team that I use for PVP or even everything else that seems to do very well on, up to an including, the Dungeon Bosses is the following:

In this Order:
Dwarven Gate - Fully Traited (Rare)
King Highforge - Fully Traited ā† Very important! ( Mythic)
Lady Ironbeard - Fully Traited (Legendary)
Apothecary - Fully Traited (Epic)
Banner - +2 Blue, +1 Green

Playstyle: Because of King Highforge and his last trait giving every dwarf half their mana, I generally look for 3 Blue gems to match immediately. This will automatically give your Shield its ability to be cast. Once you cast the Shieldā€™s ability, it should give Apothecary itā€™s ability. Select a mana color to be matched up with other brown gems for a full brown gem matching effect. This should be enough brown to give King Highforge and Lady Ironbeard their abilities. Use King Highforge first, because it stuns (takes out all traits - unless character is immune) the last 2 character, and it takes down quite a bit of their armor. Then use Lady Ironbeard for your beast mode killer and use on one of the stunned enemies; one that would do worse damage against your team, but also you want the one that has a lower defense than Lady Ironbeard; thatā€™s where she gets her damage buff. Lady Ironbeard gets x3 damage if her defense is higher than the enemy, and every time she uses this ability, her defense goes up by 5 points.

Anywho, the process restarts after that. Generally, you want to keep your shield ability up at most times, because it gives barrier to everybody, and you definitely donā€™t want Lady Ironbeard to lose her defense. She is your main hitter!

This team has saved me greatly in most occasions, no matter if Iā€™m doing PVP, Exploring, or Dungeons. The biggest draw back I see for the team, is that they are weak against enemies that steal mana. Considering they are all Dwarves, all of them are immune to Devour, so that makes things easier for that cause as well.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read!
Happy Huntings!

Hi Spartan,

Thanks for your advice but currently i have a strong PvP team (at least until it gets nerfed).

I am going with Gorgotha / Glacyon / Apothecary and King Bloodhammer, really smash thru PvP.

Thanks anyways!