Hello Ladies!

Looking at the list of constructs in game:
Archon Statue, Flesh Golem, Fortress Gate, Golem, Ice Golem, Mimic, Ship Cannon, Snow Guardian, Void Portal

They were all built from stuff, some were imbued with life (golems, statue, mimic) the rest are just tools (portal, gate, mimic). They are differentiated from Mechs which are machines that are turned on (Carnex, Dracos, Steam Cannon, Deep Borer, etc).

So a Transformer would be a Mech while the Flintstone’s car would be a Construct

2 Likes

The first time I saw “Construct” used as a noun in a fantasy RPG was in ADD 2nd Edition, when it basically just meant golem. I think that’s become (and was?) the standard usage. At any rate, in Gems of War it’s just another troop type, it doesn’t mean anything about the spell any more than Monsters always doing True Damage or Dragons always exploding gems.

1 Like

You’re thinking of a constructOR, not a construct. :smiley:

1 Like

@Sirrian Thank you for posting this very early today! :smiley: Was very happy to be able to share this with my Guild early AM. Please continue this approach, if possible.

Most Importantly: Thank you for giving us 2 Arcane Traitstones this week! Seriously tho, any thoughts on giving us 2 Traitstones choices each week?

NowayJoe2Go

I don’t think we get 2 arcane traitstone choices

So the legendary won’t be in Glory packs.

Dont think so… cause they’ve never been so far.

There have been occasions in the past, the Spooky Imp being the most recent example. But I agree that there have been no indicators that it will be up for glory this week (which is what I was trying to say)

Oh no! Please don’t trick me, I really don’t need the extra help. :frowning:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure everyone is grateful for knowing a little earlier this week. And it would be even more awesome if we could know the troops that will be boosted and the bonus tasks for the week! :grin:

3 Likes

We can extrapolate those, sort of (not so much the bonus tasks), but it would be nice to pad out the announcements a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Like Huniepop but high fantasy?

5 Likes

Troops are up on my site:

7 Likes

Omg, wtf. The MALE troops are shirtless. That’s sexist. They should have some sort of armor. Wow. Objectifying male troops.

1 Like

Seriously? You are shocked?

It’s objectifying. They’re not even wearing armor.

1 Like

Don’t know about you but i never saw a Incubus with shirt or armor

This is all just appealing to the female fantasy. Males are not sexual objects!!

Incubi don’t need armour just persuasion :wink:

an imaginary demon or evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons, especially one fabled to have sexual intercourse with women during their sleep.

Guys, please stop feeding the troll.

7 Likes