1 Like

Jambo! :cat:

3 Likes

welcome to the Broken Spire… :muscle:

Mendicant.

1 Like

you have some silver coins for a madman in a taven? Sr Scrooge McMoa hehehe

I’m an old Groo fan.
I’ve the original Pacific Groo issues, and the rare early appearance in epic illustrated, destroyer duck, and star lord.

1 Like

I am old… but a new Groo fan… hehehehe
i am Brazilian and some comics are translated and only now i remember Groo… hehehe
if you have a english pdfs… I would be grateful …

I’ve all my original Groo comics from mid 80s to early 90s, some where I’m a box. No pdfs :frowning:

1 Like

very expansive… for a old man… have no money for comics… all comics are pdfs… i sell all my old comics…

Hello @GroolerGroo! Welcome to the forums! Don’t forget to check out our help center guides if you need some more detailed info :smiley:

1 Like

Ook ne goeiendag vanuit België :vulcan_salute:
Translation: Also a good day and greetings from Belgium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi… my first Belgium friend… do you like teach Belgium Language… i like learn… i can exchange for portuguese…

Belgium language? That is either Dutch or French.
It’s nice of you to want to change but I’m not really interested in learning another language, I already speak 6, that’s quite enough. Furthermore I’m at an age that it’s a bit superfluously to start learning another language…
But thanks anyway… :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

uhauhauhauahuha well i have 44 years old… i knows " -/+ " :rofl: 4 languagens and… always try another… well … you have patience? for explain sometimes about… Deutsch oder… Français?? Sans compromis…

Deutsch is German, it’s Dutch ( Nederlands ) you mean is suppose?
Only 44? I wish I was still 44… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :eyes:

1 Like

uhuahuahuahuah… and i thinking i am a old player… hehehehe

i have a friend living in amsterdan, she says dutch is very dificult for learn

Hmmm… Wel I find it quite easy… but I grew up with it :upside_down_face: :smile: :joy: :rofl:

Wow, ure still a young padawan. I am 69 years old and proud.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: i am a baby!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Yas, here you are:

2 Likes