Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

Gorgotha (Br/Y)
Webspinner (Bl/G)
Void Portal (P/R)
(A soul generator, maybe Warg?)

Covers all colors. Portal’s magic boost lets Gorgotha explode more (so more mana gained) and Webspinner do more AE.

@Sirrian Thanks for posting this. Can you post the Weekly Events as well?

Any chance you can begin sharing Weekly Rewards and Weekly Events more than a few hours in advance?

NowayJoe2Go

Yay. Cool stuff incoming. Hmmm do any daemons make souls?

Warg does I believe.

EDIT: Warg - Troops - Gems of War Database

1 Like

Weekly events are now at http://ashtender.com/gems/#events.

4 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain There is currently a glitch with the event in which there are no glory packs, armor section is souls, specials only have daily maps, and everyone seems to have gotten a bunch of tasks done instantly as the week reset.

They WERE there… .we corrected an issue with the number of Void Portals in the pack… but it somehow bugged the shop - just investigating now

1 Like

@sirrian the shop isn’t working right?

Souls are on the Armour tab.

Armour is on the Weekly Event tab.

Not much showing on Glory Reward and Specials tabs.

New troops nowhere to be seen?

EDIT: simulpost with @tacet

Hi Houston, me again…

Beaten to the punch but that’s one of my favorite lines so I was compelled.

1 Like

@sirrian also Path To Glory pop-up won’t load for me… anyone else got that?

Path to Glory tab working for me.

Glory Packs restored as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Path to Glory isn’t giving rewards.

Hi @Maxx,

We’re investigating this one right now (though my Path to Glory seemed to work fine, so it’s not 100%)… couple of questions for you:

1. Path to Glory 1 or 2?
  2. What day are you up to?
  3. When did you login and receive daily reset… 10 minutes past the hour, half past, 45 past? Roughly is okay.

@Sirrian. Hero isn’t getting a 25% bonus for being a Kharakoth troop (Sorcerer Class). This was working correctly last week for Giant (Warlord class w/ perk).

Aha! It might be working for types, but not kingdoms, thanks!
If so, that’s probably a bug we’ll need to address in 2.3

Might be a matter of it works for Troop types but not Kingdoms? Do we have a construct class? (or is Mechanist Mech, and that’s different?)

EDIT: Dammit… sniped by @Sirrian

1. Path to Glory 1
  2. Day 19
  3. A few minutes after reset. I was already logged in doing Arena and left 5.34pm

I already did the support form.

Thanks - the support guys will be in about 14 hours from now, and will fix you up with any missing stuff… I’m just gathering data to try and hunt down the issue!

maralith is pretty decent demon.