Hellcat team compositions?

Like this setup, had some success, but had to use Sheggra instead of Moloch, since I don’t have him traited. I bet Moloch would really make it a winner. Sheg does well to finish the team off, but getting to that point is a bit iffy.

I had been running Jarl (1 trait), Goblin Rocket (1 trait), Banshee (1 trait), and Mercy (no traits) for a simple, effective looping team that doesn’t really require much in terms of Traitstones (because, man, those Arcanes are a bear to farm). Hellcat was a straight upgrade from Banshee - despite losing the Purple link trait, having lower ability damage, and targeting at random, it’s still better just because it’s an arbitrary-to-Red conversion instead of the fixed Blue-to-Red.

Leave Red and Yellow all over the board as much as possible; churn Rocket, Hellcat, and Mercy wherever they’ll give an extra turn; use Jarl when the churn is exhausted; repeat. Easy peasy. Hellcat is the first event reward that I’ve ever purchased up to Legendary…I like it that much!

1 Like

I’ve had decent success with:

Jarl Firemantle***
Hellcat
Alchemist***
Queen Mab***
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/jarl-firemantle,hellcat,alchemist,queen-mab

Leave the board as red/yellow as you can for Jarl. In the event of a misfire, Queen Mab will probably have frozen a few enemy troops so they won’t be able to clean-sweep the board. She won’t get much mana aside from some incidental blue or purple 4’s and 5’s, but if she does charge up, soften everything with Jarl nukes and then use her to clean up the weakened bunch.