Helgor the Horrible

Originally published at: Helgor the Horrible – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Helgor the Guardian Helgor the Guardian will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: The Ruby Light There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event:…

1 Like

He looks so kewl!

The cake is a lie.

This is a very nice addition after the horrible weekend full of horrible bugs.

Still too difficult to figure out how to keep the icons further away from each other so they don’t jump all over the screen?

How long have you had to work on that?

I wonder - why I see that ugly map edge? A half of lava lake, then black void. Is it too hard to draw more map, where people cannot scroll, but which will show some uninhabited lands?

2 Likes

It represents the company motto, something about a job half done. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

If you had hard time with Queen G. after lvl500, use “Shield of Urskaya” on “Gaard’s Avatar”. Gives 500+ armor and to him and he kill’em all with one spell.

Settite Warrior does the same thing and is both more likely to be in a player’s collection and is easier to fill :+1:

They’re possibly unaware considering their QA process or lack thereof. I debated making a bug report, but then thought, “why bother?”. No one else has made one either. Mana potions are still broken and we’re halfway through the campaign now, it’s not like they’re able to tackle minor visual issues.

2 Likes

Or — worse — they will fix the minor visual error instead of the much
-more-important, actually-game-breaking bugs

5 Likes

This only applies to those who actually play the game. They don’t play; it doesn’t bother them.

Thanks for setting “highest point rival (Queen Gr.)” the most encountering team.

Gapplepot team with potion bug is probably the most insufferable thing ever. Losing before you get a turn because goblins are filled up and then loop you to death after the bug.

3 Likes