Having hardware issues at the time this thread was made, please disregard

Sorry for the false alarm. Turns out to be a hardware issue on my end.

After restarting my computer the issue still persists. I also verified the game files on steam.

I just watched the video at x0.25 speed, and I canā€™t see the problem(s) youā€™ve outlined in your OP. Could you give a timestamp (or several if there are more than one) to where the problem(s) occur?

1 Like

You do not see that? I made another video without any gameplay. You can see the recommended move animation.

See what? Itā€™s your turn and itā€™s recommending you match those 4 purple. Whatā€™s the issue?

Iā€™m sorry that I didnā€™t clarify more. Matches cannot be made in L patterns like that. I have tried playing several games, itā€™s unplayable.
The second video has been replaced with one attempting to make the move.

Iā€™m confusedā€¦in your second video, the recommended match is to move the middle brown gem up, which would make a 3-match on brown. Youā€™re dragging one of the outer brown gems up/down which obviously wonā€™t make a match here. Iā€™m not sure what the issue is?

And in your first video, are you referring to the suggested yellow match at 0:19? Because thatā€™s viable too.

1 Like

Sorry Macawi but I saw the same thing as Hooty

I know that Iā€™m not doing the best job of explaining it, but Iā€™m trying. No matter how I drag my mouse I cannot make any moves
Maybe itā€™s some sort of display issue or something.But things are definitely not the same for me like Iā€™m used to.

Ah - so youā€™re trying to make the recommended move but itā€™s moving other gems instead?

Does sound like it might be a display issue. I donā€™t play on PC so Iā€™m not sure what graphics options are available but I wonder if itā€™s possible/worth trying to change the resolution?

1 Like

I uninstalled and reinstalled my video driver and everything is working as it should now. Maybe I had a corrupted file or driver or something. Iā€™ll delete those videos, I know the devs have better things to do than worrying about issues Iā€™m having with my computer.
Thanks @Whiskeyjackand @HootyMcOwlFace.

1 Like

Huh, thatā€™s weird. I hadnā€™t realised what you meant at first so my mistake for going down a different road, so to speak. Glad itā€™s all working as expected. Iā€™d say itā€™s a useful thread with videos for anyone who experiences similar issues though.