Has to be Duke is now full! Weekly reqs. 1.6 mil gold, 2000 seals, 300 trophies. All events are added up and divided by 30. GW optional! LTs weekly! All weekly events completed, 40k seals

My level is 1359

Can you meet me on global 861 to talk about reqs?

Oh sorry I can’t use global chat anymore

What is you invite code so I can look you up

1 spot open, GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

My invite code is BETTIE_ZVWM

1 spot open, GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

1 Like

All I see is the welcome channel

Could I get an invite to your guild please?

dawg is trying to talk to you in discord

1 spot open. GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

Full for now. GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

The offer is still available?

1 spot open! GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

Easy requirements, even a slacker like me achieves this! Duke has been around for a good while too!

1 Like

Thank you! That was very kind of you to say :grin:

1 Like

1 spot open. GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

Full for now. GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join! In a dead guild? Come join an active guild with awesome people!