Has the drop rates of Pet Gnomes been changed?

Isn’t that only about 30 games? I thought the pet gnome droprate was somewhere 1:200? And if this is even close to what the actual chance is then it’s easily possible for someone unlucky to go 500 battles or more and not see one.

2 Likes

Hey folks!

It’s true that you are getting a lot more Pet Rescues than we anticipated, we thought you’d love Pets but you really surprised us with the level of enthusiasm you have for them! lol

I was asked about this on Friday and so I double checked with the team and there’s been no changes to the Pet Gnome appearance rate at all.

It seems like a bad luck streak (I guess for more than one guild), give it some time and I’m sure you’ll get some more luck.

Also to confirm, Pet Gnomes aren’t as common as Treasure Gnomes, which is how it’s been since Pet Gnomes were released into the wild.

9 Likes

So on the gnome event weekends are pet gnome chances increased too? it seems to be that way. I enjoy it if so. :+1:

1 Like

i woke up from my nap at 5pm. its now 12.05am i found 5 pet gnomes in that time. thats one a hour almost. also lots of treasure gnomes.