Has the drop rate been increased?

Last week I played PvP and gained about 110k VP. During that week I encountered 3 cursed gnomes and 2 Dragonite gnomes.
That is a lot more than I usually see.
And then this morning again a Dragonite gnome.
I can’t shake the feeling that the drop rate got increased for these two gnomes. Anyone else with the same experience or did I just have a lot of luck?

2 Likes

@Pim I also have the feeling that the rate has been increased!

Nope just random things

80k last week and zero dragon or cursed gnomes.

90k last week, no dragonite, no cursed gnomes. Mostly played in blood frezny regions, used about 40 victory talismans.

I think we will need to see during vault event

1 Like

Care to share details?
What precisely we need to see during vault event? What we will be looking for? What data will we be dismissing? What we will use as reference data set? What method we will use to judge normal non-event gnome rate from findings during event with increased/modified gnome rate?

Normally I would get about 2 to 3 Dragonite gnomes during vault, with my playtimes and style. If that’s double or triple this time, then I’m convinced. I can’t make it better as I have not ever written down amount of battles and encounters like some of you have. That’s why I asked opinions here.
So, if you want exact data don’t listen to me. I will give you my opinion based on a gut feeling

I didn’t count but I had multiple dragonite and cursed gnomes in the last vault event, probably more than I’ve typically received.

Overall, I agree that our experiences are most likely that of GoW’s wild and wacky RNG. It takes a very large sample size to detect an actual change in drop rates.

1 Like

Well…just logged on today…another gnome in second battle

One Dragonite gnome and one cursed gnome this week. With only little playtime

1 Like

The Same on (NS) Today!!