Has anyone got any of the 6 new pets from a rescue yet? Yes

Weirdly enough, the spell text for the weapon “Desdaemona’s Bolt” got changed, from

“Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If Desdaemona is on my team, inflict 2 stacks of Bleed.”

to

Deal {1} damage to an Enemy. If Desdemona is on my team, inflict 2 stacks of Bleed.

I guess thaeir daesign taeam might have some disagraeaement on how it is spaelled corraectly.

5 Likes

I predict bugs. Checks for Desdemona… Negative , no bleed applied

Maybe they aren’t ‘familiar’ with how it’s spelt :joy:

just realised all the Americans who use ‘spelled’ will be sniggering at my English English

3 Likes

I’m kind of hoping the spell script goes by troop ID, not by troop name. :see_no_evil:

It should and does iirc. But a little consistency would be nice for sure!

1 Like

Thanks for your work. And for basically confirming again what was already suspected.

At some point the pets will be available to find for the players and luckily @Hawx provides reliable infos that can at least partially track that progress. In theory this would also to some extent show if the %rate of finding them was tempered with. Mistakes can happen, but lately there’s a lot of them on several things. But they happen. To all of us. Just own them. This would work wonders for reputation. We actually play the game and “know”. If such Threads/Topics wouldn’t be ignored for over a week long and things would actually be checked up on and then adressed without sugarcoating that would be great.

Just imagine if the game would by accident hand out a certain resource to the players or “pay weapons” by accident. Dev’s be running, Usain Bolt style. :wink:
We still love this game.

5 Likes

does this help for the typo?

1 Like

today, when it’s pet day, they go down, okay, tomorrow, Thursday, will they be given out too?

Passed 21 days, so :smirk: … just wait some days . We can do anything :confused: except wait now

looooong Wednesday without PvP
pets

Day 25 - using the bots data from 860 Guilds. Exactly zero pet rescues triggered with the Garyatrics bot for the 6 new pets. (I’ve also been doing some light stalking of various guild discords to see if anything gets mentioned without the bot)

@Kafka would you like me to raise a bug report or perhaps if you could poke the dev to double check they have been manually added to the pet rescue pool and not just released as available for purchase by new players? Seems like something is off here. Usually the bot captures the data pretty reliably. Thank you!

12 Likes

It still hasn’t been 4 weeks since their release - Like everything in this game there’s an internal release timer where troops//pets/weapons aren’t available to find normally until its been 3-4 weeks.

I know the patch notes indicate otherwise but it doesn’t stop it being true. The exact same thing happened with Nexus pets as I showed in another post.

Its 24 days since release now so they may start showing up after the next weekly reset.

1 Like

Except kafka had said they were available as pet rescues 5 days ago which is different to usual

5 Likes

That it is why everyone is confused. If Kafka said they are available currently but actually no one found any, what that means?

3 Likes

It means Kafka was given wrong info by the devs

4 Likes

20th place in the ranking PvP…

Play PvP, they said, we introduced new pets, they said…

Now I’m sitting here disgruntled, and I’m thinking, why did they cheat, who did I do wrong?

Separately, the silence about these pets from the developers, whether they fall, if they do not fall …

I mean, obviously these things are never personal.

The only information I have is that they’re available, so that’s what I’ve shared here.

I’ve asked the team again just how sure they are about that before I do/don’t double down on that answer because it does seem odd to me when the big highly active guilds report not encountering them.

I’m not sure if I’ll get an answer today (it’s late in the day here) but I sent off the question.

11 Likes

Few more days to go before they come out… :crossed_fingers:

They’re here, thank you.

3 Likes

bug fixed, thanks!

6 Likes