Harder Explore Battles

As the tittle suggests i would like harder battles for explore up to 15 or 20 for more gold.

gold farmig takes a long time in this game and harer battles will make the grind a touch faster.

i feel this is better than crying the gold rate is too low and i want all the gold in EX1. i dont mind working for extra gold

2 Likes

questions:
how much gold do you generate in 1h?
how much gold could you possibly need?!

don’t get them ideas of making adjustments to e12 or possible higher levels. I’m fully okay with my quick matches on e12 that generate roughly 6k gold per match. can’t you play some bronzelock, dia, cedric, greed on e12 and be fine? you should make plenty gold, I’d say easily 1 million in 2h with half-focussed play. even without dia, just use a(ny) eggo dragon, you make less gold, but still plenty.

I’d be way more focussed on such an idea if we’d be getting [way more!] tokens out of it.

3 Likes

Did the team suggestion help? @Lucien

sorry i have been busy and forgot about this post. i do use greed, bronzock, sapphirax and cedric. i get 7k on each E12. just im starting to feel burnout gold grinding.

If you want them to implement something make sure to include some sort of monetization. They dont add things these days without that. Also suggest some bugs that may happen. This is also required

1 Like